We are urgently looking for a Java Architect for the European Commission in Brussels.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Task and responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of database stored procedures
- Data analysis, data modelling
- Implementation and maintenance of software applications, mainly the part
- Assistance with the deployment and configuration of the database application
- Writing oftechnical documentation
- Participation in meetings with project team front office
- In-depth knowledge of SQL
- Good experience with Java
- Experience with React Js is considered an asset
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of REST.
- Experience in web services implementation
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture is an asset
- Knowledge of change management tools (like RTC or JIRA) is an asset
- Knowledge of Angular 2.0 is an asset
- Knowledge of JEE is an asset
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
- Fluent in English
- Oracle database
- WebLogic Server
- UML Modelling and RUP Methodology
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.